What can you do to help sell your home if you don’t have much money to renovate or update it before putting it on the market?
There are several easy, inexpensive things you can do to attract buyers and maximize the value of your home:
- Start with the outside and clean up the yard, wash walkways and place bright owers at the door to make the home an inviting place to enter.
- Declutter the inside by cleaning closets and removing extra furniture that crowds a room.
- Clean carpets and wash all pet bedding to reduce smells that may be offensive to buyers.
- Ensure your home is as neat and tidy as possible.
- Most importantly, consult with your professional Realtor and price your home appropriately for the current market and you will sell with success!